Friday, September 2, 2011

The Facts

In no particular order.


1) Making a home for Hubby the Great, Boog, and Bear is the most important part of what I do. If it weren't for them I would have no need to create a beautiful, livable home. My goal is to create a home that they all want to come home to every single night.





2) I heart blogs. I learn so much from them. There are two kinds of people that come into my home. The ones that say, "How in the world do you come up with so many great ideas? I wouldn't even think to do that!?" and then there are the people who say, "I know where you got that idea from..." (in a "you-are-so-last-month-no-one-blogs-about-that-anymore" kinda tone)


3) I am scatterbrained and spontaneous. There is generally no rhyme or reason to my madness. On any given day I can do a photoshoot, sew a quilt, paint a room, spray paint 15 different frames a different color, go to goodwill and refinish a desk, or decide to stencil yet another thing. And my girls are usually looking at me like I'm crazy.


4) I don't turn down free stuff. The majority of my home has been done with free stuff and leftovers accumulated from different places in my life.


5) I am cheap when it comes to decorating. I know that there is no need to pay top dollar for anything when something twice as beautiful (and unique) can be made for a fraction of the cost.


6) I heart thrift stores, garage sales, craigslist, and my moms garage.


7) I heart lists :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments- they really make my day :o) Please let me know you are here because I would love to come back and visit you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...