Friday, October 21, 2011

Fun Features!


I love when I get a feature from a place I have never been before because I love finding new, fun blogs to stalk.

Jennifer over at Social Salutations has some really fun things going on so go check her out!

She featured my claw foot tables on her post today.  LOVE the other things she featured to!

Thanks Jennifer!


(Another) Jennifer over at Scissors & Spatulas also featured my claw foot tables today!  


She has some really awesome creations over there too including this nursery!  Almost makes me want to have another baby... or at least someone I know to have a baby so I can help decorate their nursery :o)

You can find it Here

I love when great blogs fall right into your lap!!

Thank you so much for the feature ladies.  A very sick 3 year old can make for a rough day so thanks for the bright spot!!

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments- they really make my day :o) Please let me know you are here because I would love to come back and visit you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...