Saturday, November 12, 2011

7 Free and Easy Ways to Spruce Up Your Home for Thanksgiving Guests - Day Two

Change Out Those Pictures!


I tend to be really bad about changing out my pictures.  I don't know why it seems like so much trouble to pull out the backs of the frames, it takes all of 2 minutes to do!


I'm not just talking about updating your family pictures (although that's good to do every now and then too :) Add in some fun holiday pictures for a change of pace!


Here are a few FREE Thanksgiving printables that I have found!



Keep Calm and Gobble On is Available Here



Fall Subway Art is Available Here





Gather Here is Available Here





Thanksgiving is a word of Action can be found Here


Don't forget to thank these amazing, talented bloggers for making these free printables available!


Here is just one that I have used!  I plan on doing more as I work my way around my house (and get a new ink cartridge :)



I put this one right in the middle of where all the action will be!  Hopefully it will get a few chuckles :)  I know that I will need the reminder!


P.S.  I have had a lot of questions lately, but I am unable to respond because you are listed as a No Reply blogger when I try to respond.  I'm not ignoring you... Promise.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments- they really make my day :o) Please let me know you are here because I would love to come back and visit you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...