Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Marry Him, Marry his Nutcrackers...

When I married my husband 5 years ago...



I also married these guys.


4 large boxes of them.


They have been collected over the last 20 years and represent all stages of Hubby the Great's life.




I'm just sayin'  I'm a lucky gal!


You'll see more of these guys in a few days :)

Christmas pressure is falling down on me and I'm cracking quickly.  Please tell me I'm not the only one!

Thank you for my moment of peace... I will now be returning to the chaos that is my home :)


7 comments:

  1. It could have been worse. It could have been a beer can collection. Ha ha. Still, that's a lot of nutcrackers! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow that's a ton of nutcrackers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Wackers, Nutcrackers! That's a slew of nutcracker maniacs! But lumped all together, they are a tight wham-bam-thank-you-man ode to ole' man winter! I actually love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lot of Nutcrackers! Love your title post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby collected life-size ceramic rabbit figurines... that his grandmother made. I say you got off lucky. ;) ~Pepper

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome! That is so cool that you have so many! Super fun.

    Bekah
    If Work Permits

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I am so digging on his collection! He has several of mine. I am especially loving his Scrooge McDuck and his Cowboy and his striped King. And, yes, I collect nutcrackers. I just bought my new one for the year, a basketball player, since I am a Laker fan. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments- they really make my day :o) Please let me know you are here because I would love to come back and visit you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...